News and Announcements
What a great Championship Series we had! Congrats to the Clear Lake Forrest Fins for the big win again this year! Thank you to all of our volunteers, this would not be possible without all of you.
Congrats to those who have been called up. I have attached results. All swimmers that are highlighted have been automatically added to tomorrows Champ Meet. A few reminders.
• Address: Clear Springs High School 501 Palomino Lane League City, TX. 77573
• No ice chests are allowed in gyms, can be kept outside on grassy area at your own risk. Small soft sided coolers with cold packs are ok.
• No wagons or wheeled items can be left in gyms, ok to use for transport. Can be kept outside at your own risk.
• Tarps that are plastic and fluid resistant are REQUIRED and strongly enforced. Gromets must be taped and all chairs, personal belongings must be on tarp, blankets can be used on top of tarp if preferred.
• Please account for traffic and possible closures on 45.
We want to remind each of you of deadlines for the upcoming Champ Meet. Several of these deadlines were listed in the Meet Invite.
Volunteer Coordinator Names due by July 5, 2022 @ NOON (https://forms.gle/Z4d9nSiEUZComBuaA)
extended to Sunday July 10 @ 9am Baytown Clerk at email@example.com
CHAMP MEET WAIVERS DUE JULY 10, 2022 @ 11AM – firstname.lastname@example.org
TOP TIMES FOR INDIVIDUALS AND RELAYS DUE BY JULY 10, 2022 @ 5PM must be emailed to Lisa Bunge, League Clerk at email@example.com
Last Chance Entry File and Top Times reports for Individuals due July 11, 2022 @ NOON to Valerie R.
Vendor and Ad applications due JULY 10, 2022 @ 11:59pm (all fees must be paid by July 12th @ 5pm). Form and ad’s can be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Officials Sign up Deadline – JULY 11, 2022 @ NOON – use this link to sign up https://forms.gle/T9scxmZ1eyr6UEFn6
ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED TO LEAGUE CLERK AT CLERK@CCSLSWIM.COM NO LATER THAN 6PM ON WEDNESDAY JULY 13, 2022 (INCLUDING LAST CHANCE SWIMMERS)
Scholarship Application and Essay due July 13, 2022 at 8pm at email@example.com
Order your pictures on line and skip the line on picture day!
Pictures start at 5:00, wear your team suit! Team T-shirt’s will be handed out!
See a board member for questions!
Let’s put the FUN in FUNdraising! Join us for Sprit Nights this season!
Every Tuesday night this season we will gather at a different restaurant for Comradery and Team Building. And we get to raise money for our team! No cooking and fundraising… it’s a win-win!
May 31- Marcos Pizza (1510 Broadway)
June 7- Gringos (2202 Broadway)
June 14- Panda Express (1505 Bay Area Blvd)
June 21- Raising Canes (1601 Broadway)
June 28- JAX Burgers (3320 E Broadway)
Just make sure to mention The Southbelt Area Swim Team (SBAST) Sharks when you place your order for dine in, carry out or on-line. We will receive between 15%-50% of the nights sales!